Tuesday, September 8, 2015

About Me

Hi!! I'm Catherine. I live with my boyfriend in a cute apartment in California. I want to live closer to the beach, or on a ranch in Montana/Wyoming/Idaho/Texas/Tennessee, or somewhere along those lines. Or maybe I can live on a beach front ranch :p Our lease is up in a few months and I'm not sure where we want to adventure to next.

I go to college and am a Geology major. It took me a long time before I realized what I wanted to study, I have changed my major four times which has caused me to take longer than four years to graduate.. and I still have another year left.

We live with our three cats and our dalmatian. I have two horses as well. I am absolutely obsessed with my animals so I will probably overload with pictures of them all on here because why not?! 

I listen to a lot of different music but my favorite is probably country. I love to read, so give me some suggestions of your favorite books! I am very casual and laid back, I was voted most free spirited in middle school. I love playing sports. I love being outdoors and going camping, fishing, shooting, dirtbiking, and horseback riding. I really love traveling (but I don't like flying) and taking a lot of pictures. I like working out and eating healthy, which includes cooking us healthy meals! I'm trying to become a better cook and try lots of new recipes.

I'm not really sure what else to say and I have to head off to school, so I'll end it on that. Welcome to my blog and I hope you stick around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment